Pre-identify LV and MV off line cables and feeders
● Ergonomie simplifiée : continuité et repérage de conducteurs en circuit ouvert (CO) réalisés en une seule manipulation
● Simplified ergonomics : continuity and phases identifying in open circuit mode are realized in a single handling
● Single sensor for pre-identifying whatever the cable type
● Enhanced performances on impregnated paper cables identifying
● Storage of accessories and suitcase volume improved
● Transmitter battery can be charged when suitcase is closed
● Embedded self-diagnosis functions
JUPITER+ consists of a transmitter and a Receiver, both can be used on the electric network, off line and grounded.
The transmitter must be connected in a substation, on a MV cell or a LV feeder, using the 3 current clamps connected to each phase, excluding the outer sheath.
The receiver allows cable pre-identifying, continuity checking and phase identifying in open circuit or short circuit modes.