JUPITER X - Low & medium voltage dead cables identifier
Cable and phase identification on de-energized cables
JUPITER X allows :
- Cable identification (low or medium voltage)
- Phase identification in short-circuit mode and open circuit mode
- continuity in short circuit mode and open circuit mode
JUPITER X consists of a removable transmitter and a Receiver, both can be used on the electric network, de-energized and earthed.
The transmitter must be connected in a substation,on a MV cell or a LV feeder, using the 3 current injection clamps connected to each phase, excluding the outer shield.
The receiver allows cable identifying, continuity checking and phase identifying in open circuit or short circuit modes.
- Simplified ergonomics : continuity and phases identifying in open circuit mode are realized in a single handling
- Single sensor for identifying whatever the cable type
- Enhanced performances on impregnated paper cables
- Storage of accessories and suitcase volume improved
- Trolley suitcase
- Embedded self-diagnosis functions
Products, Electric operating, Cable and phase identication system