JUPITER+ - Low & medium voltage dead cables identifier
Identify low and medium voltage dead cables and feeders
JUPITER+ allows :
- Identification of de-energized cables
- Identify phases in short-circuit mode and open circuit mode
- Continuity in short circuit mode and open circuit mode
- Low voltage and medium voltage de-energized cables and feeders identifier
- De-energized three phase cable identifier and phaser.
- Dead low or medium voltage cable identifier
JUPITER+ consists of a transmitter and a Receiver, both can be used on the electric network, de-energized and earthed. The transmitter must be connected in a substation, on a MV cell or a LV feeder, using the 3 current clamps connected to each phase, excluding the outer sheath. The receiver allows cable pre-identifying, continuity checking and phase identifying in open circuit or short circuit modes.
Products, Electric operating, Cable and phase identication system